Thursday, December 24, 2015

Bryan Wharton, A


Congratulations to top line center Bryan Wharton who's been named an alternate captain for the Arrowhawks. Wharton's leadership is unquestioned on the ice. He's a stellar two-way player, controlling play in the offensive zone and thwarting opponents attack with aggressive back-checking.
"Bryan is a beast for us and our team is noticeably better when he's on his game," said Arrowhawk utility fat guy Rick Titus. "If it's true that the first rule of management is to surround yourself with excellent playmakers, we're in great hands with Bryan down the middle," he added. "I can't think of a better difference-maker than Wharton. He's just a great example of awesome."

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete