Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Big Pucks to return in fall

BREAKING NEWS: According to current Arrowhawk Bryan Wharton who co-founded the Big Pucks, The Big Pucks will return to the fall session.

"Does that mean Bryan can't skate with us?" asked a confused but hopeful John 'Grand' Kenyon as he chewed on a tooth pick.

"As I'm sure you guys understand, Tommy (Parker) and I started this Big pucks team, and we are proud of what we pulled together," said the Hawks leading goal scorer during the summer. "The Big Pucks will be back next session and I will be joining them once again. Not an easy decision."


Apparently all the stupid jokes and locker room discussions about Brittany Spears looking fat didn't even sway the talented red-head. "It has been a pleasure playing with the Arrowhawks. I appreciate the roster spot very very much. I'll miss you guys but look forward to playing against you all again as it was always a blast."

"That's why I went out and signed the kid in the off-season," said assistant GM Tom Morgan, fresh off his 2 week gun-run and tequila vacation in Mexico. "He's a good dude."

Wharten continued, "I can't thank you all enough for letting me into your locker room and be able to wear that kick ass arrowhawk sweater. With that being said... WE still have WORK to do this session gents... this isn't over untill we hoist the Tshirt..."

Amen, brother!

1 comment:

  1. Another thing I 'll miss about the Arrowhawks, this blog... I think I check it about four times a week...
    thanks again gents.

    BW

    ReplyDelete