Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fall hockey update - part II

2 teams likely for fall

Preliminary indications are that there will be enough skaters to field both a Friday and Sunday night C2 team. Our webmaster isn't happy about the development (me) -- because he'll (I'll) have to figure out the logistical mess -- but his wife is thrilled about having 2 nights free from his sarcasm.

Jensen and Shawn will share the goalie responsibilities. No word if we'll actually have defenceman on the Sunday team.

Friday skaters CAN play both nights, if they can afford it and want the extra time on the ice. Just respond to this post.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be up for subbing on Sunday nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. It would be my first choice to have the overflow team play on Sundays, but I'm not sure we'd get enough full time skaters.

    ReplyDelete