Monday, August 27, 2007

Fall Roster - 2007 Friday nights C2

Fall roster set for Arrowhawks

After much deliberation, here is the final roster for the Fall team. I realize some guys that wanted to skate on Friday aren't on this list. I'm sorry, but there just aren't enough spots for everyone. Again, if someone wants to put together another Friday team, I'd help with finding skaters, but I just don't have the time to captain another team. With that, I think we'll have a highly competitive team, provided Bryce doesn't make everyone cry.

Are these guys any good?
25 Kevin Griffith
27 Bryan Griffith
36 Bryce Griffith

3 Mark Monahan
7 Tom Morgan
17 Jason Torsok

11 Rick Titus
5 Chris Carpenter
66 John Kenyon

33 Kevin DesRoches
18 Nate Mensel
97 Terry Walker
48 Mac Lawless
15 Mike Gauthier
28 Justin Brown

G - Jason Jensen

SUBS:
43 Bill Miller
19 Oleg Chetvenikov
16 Dan Turk
6 Joe Factor
x - Brad Carpenter


1 comment:

  1. Well, I see Black Hole Bill didn't make the big team this year. Like all aging vet's Bill has been sent down to the hawks minor league affil. for some conditioning. Bill is hopeful he will get back to the big leagues.

    ReplyDelete