Wednesday, March 9, 2011

5 Questions with Carp's wife

Continuing our 5 questions series is Kim Carpenter, Carp's lovely wife. Those of you close to the Hawks know that Chris pays his league dues every session with a Hello Kitty check. With that, Kim's answers.

Q: Does Chris publicly acknowledge his love for Hello Kitty?
A: I knew things were going to be different when at our wedding, Chris wanted us to dress as Hello Kitty characters. Since I love him, I had to go along with it. He wins contests at the various Hello kitty festivals across the country - he tells eveyrone that he's running a marathon, but no, we're walking aournd with people dressed as cats. Our closets are stuffed with Hello Kitty merchandise and it's completely taken over the house. I've been eBaying some of the rarer items and am making great money. Wait - don't tell Chris as I'm saving for a new car!

Q: Consider your husband’s hockey skills for a moment. Is it worth the stench of the equipment?
A: There's no room to store hockey equipment in our house with all the damn Hello Kitty crap laying around! If for some reason it does make it's way into an area in which it can be smelled, I throw it away.

Q: How often do you help your husband in cleaning his gear, folding his jersey, tucking him in bed at night?
A: The laundry fairy takes care of cleaning and folding the jersey. It happens magically. What the heck is with the extra sleeve things though?

Q: If 4 Eskimos were on a bus and the bus was traveling 25 miles per hour, how many minutes would it take to travel 10 miles? Note: Mac Lawless is the bus driver.
A: EFF Mac Lawless and the Eskimos!

Q: What is your impression of Arrohwawk hockey?
A: Well, I haven't been to a game this session since most games are past my bedtime! From what I hear, the team seems to be a bit off - goalies not showing up and suddenly speaking Portugese, Chris wearing his jersey correctly, the captain skipping out 'cause his foot hurts, you're switching to new jerseys with Hello Kitty as the mascot, etc. I mean come on, suck it up! You don't see Mac Lawless complaining about anything do you?

1 comment:

  1. I totally dressed up as Hello Kitty last night at the game. Did you see me?

    ReplyDelete