Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Whaler's goalie wins

The poll is closed. 68% of those who responded thought the Whaler's goalie would be the most likely to flip out at some point this session, leaving his defenseman to finish the game in net. Personally, I like the Whaler's goalie. I swear he growls during games and I think I recall some decent banter thrown about during play. I've heard there are guys in the league who like to ring shots off his mask deliberately, but we've never been able to confirm that. I tried it once but I hit the glass or couldn't get the shot off the ice or fell on my ass in the process of shooting. In any case, we like the Whaler netminder and don't think he'd lose his cool during a game. He's much too composed, despite the golf glove he wears beneath his catching glove.

No comments:

Post a Comment