Friday, September 25, 2009

5 Questions - Nate Mensel, LW

Q: Which team in the CAHL’s Friday C2 division do you most look forward to playing?
A: The Panthers – now even more after last weeks game… Something about that goalie.

Q: Is it true your wife is a better athlete than you?
A: –Absolutely a better athlete. Just ask anyone. She is the ultimate competitor.

Q: You have played both offense and defense for the Hawks. Which do you prefer?
A: –I enjoy playing both… Who wouldn’t - I really enjoyed playing offense but try an not forget where I came from. I still have a lot to learn playing offense.

Q: If Mac Lawless asked to borrow a thousand dollars for an investment opportunity, would you lend it to him?
A: –Sure would – I have lots of confidence in Mac.

Q: Describe what it means to be an Arrowhawk and play with the likes of Bryan Griffith and John ‘Grand’ Kenyon
A: – I feel very fortune to be playing for Hawks. Outstanding leadership and model organization for the rest of the league. Have you looked at the website?

No comments:

Post a Comment