Monday, December 19, 2011

Bill Miller trying to be the next Sammy Hagar



"Sammy always looks like he's having a good time. Plus he has awesome hair," stated the former Hawk winger as he talked about his new commercial venture. "I'm not content with dominating the commercial sweeping industry in northwest Columbus. I'm getting into the booze biz, too." Billy was dressed conspicuously in a lime green tuxedo and surrounded by some comely lasses as he promoted his new "Soft-Spot Reposada" tequila. "Each bottle comes with a worm that I dig out of my own back yard. Well, I don't dig them out, my son does. If he wants me to keep paying for his skate sharpenings and friction tape, he 'll keep digging up those worms." Rumor has it that Billy is looking for some new advertising space. "I noticed that Jensen's mask is still just black. Think he'll let me paint it up with my reposada logo? There might be a bottle or two in it for Jay and Alana." Bill Miller folks, same as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment